Infants /Young Toddlers (6 weeks to 18 months)
- Infants follow their own individual schedule
- Information provided by parents is used to plan each day according to his/her needs
Toddlers (18 months to 2 years)
- Learn through educational exploration and play
- Creativity and freedom of choice are encouraged as toddlers gain their independence
Preschool (2 years to 4 years old)
- Children learn new concepts through weekly themes enhancing play and allowing them to share ideas.
- Socialization skills are integral part of program
- Curriculum fosters independence for preparation for Kindergarten
Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM
We Accept children from six weeks through four years old (Pre-K)
Spanish, Physical Education (PE), Technology (Computers), Dance and Art classes are included in our curriculum.
Nutritious breakfast, lunch and two snacks are provided.